A Work In Progress 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training
April 30–May 3
May 14–17 (Retreat)
A non-refundable $800 deposit will save your place. The remaining $1600 is due by February 28th.
Payment schedules available:
$400 per month from October thru March
$300 per month from October thru May
- Minimum 1 year yoga experience/practice
- Physically able to participate in practices
- Have an open mind and a true desire to learn
REQUIREMENTS FOR CERTIFICATION:
- Attend a minimum of 160 hours of the 168 weekend hours
– Missed hours must be approved
– Students must PURCHASE recordings of missed content
– $50 for half a day of content, $100 for a full day
- Attend weekend retreat May 14th – 17th
- Complete 20 hours of practicums
- Lectures & Discussions
- Yoga practices
- Coaching / mentoring
- Reading & Writing assignments
- A printed training manual
LEARN HOW TO:
- Enhance of your personal yoga practice
- Manage the shift from student to teacher
- Sequence, theme, and teach Hatha/Vinyasa yoga
- Sequence, theme, and teach Yin Yoga
- Hold space for practitioners in your class
- Clearly communicate poses and transitions
- Guide mind and body Integration
- Use anatomy and physiology to teach
- Manipulate the nervous system through pranayama & asana
- Bridge the gap between yoga on the mat and off the mat
- Support all levels of body movement practices
- Assist practitioners who need help modifying movements
- Provide safe and successful yoga instruction
Students should plan to spend approximately 5-7 hours a week on reading assignments, personal practice and self-study.
ONLY 6 SPOTS AVAILABLE:
In order to ensure an intimate experience where every student gets enough one-on-one attention and teaching time, only 6 students will be accepted into the 2020 Yoga Teacher Training program. If you are interested in being one of the 6, please reach out to Veazey to set up an interview appointment.
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR:
Veazey Nevitt has been practicing yoga and movement for 8 years and teaching for 6 years. Her training includes a 200-hour Vinyasa based teacher training in Sacramento, Kundalini teacher training in Sacramento, Yoga Therapy training in Sacramento, online training with Yoga Detour, & Functional Range Conditioning in Canada.
As a mindfulness and movement enthusiast, Veazey will share her passion, her knowledge and practical applications for instructing various styles of yoga and movement. She is an advocate for using yoga and movement practices to create a deeper connection to mind, body, and spirit within a disciplined daily practice.
All 200 hours will be face to face with Veazey all 8 weekends.
If you wish to learn more about Veazey personally, visit her at A Work In Progress, view her website here or check out her Instagram account, or to meet with her face-to-face about this training, please contact her directly here.