A Work In Progress 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training
- Lectures & Discussions
- Yoga practices
- Coaching / mentoring
- Reading & Writing assignments
- A printed training manual
LEARN HOW TO:
- Enhance of your personal yoga practice
- Manage the shift from student to teacher
- Sequence, theme, and teach Hatha/Vinyasa yoga
- Sequence, theme, and teach Yin Yoga
- Hold space for practitioners in your class
- Clearly communicate poses and transitions
- Guide mind and body Integration
- Use anatomy and physiology to teach
- Manipulate the nervous system through pranayama & asana
- Bridge the gap between yoga on the mat and off the mat
- Support all levels of body movement practices
- Assist practitioners who need help modifying movements
- Provide safe and successful yoga instruction
Students should plan to spend approximately 5-7 hours a week on reading assignments, personal practice and self-study.
- Minimum 1 year yoga experience/practice
- Physically able to participate in practices
- Have an open mind and a true desire to learn
July 4–7 (Retreat)
COST: $3,200 $1,600
A non-refundable $800 deposit will save your place. The remaining $800 is due by May 15th.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CERTIFICATION:
1. Attend 160 hours of the 168 hours of weekend training
– For missed hours, students must PURCHASE recordings & exhibit an understanding of content
– $50 for 4 hour increments, a full day is $100 to pay the people who film it and upload it
2. Attend weekend retreat July 4th – 7th
3. Complete 20 hours of practicums
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR:
Veazey Nevitt has been practicing yoga and movement for 7 years and teaching for 5 years. Her training includes a 200-hour Vinyasa based teacher training in Sacramento, Kundalini teacher training in Sacramento, Yoga Therapy training in Sacramento, Functional Range Conditioning in Canada and she is currently enrolled in an online training with Yoga Detour.
As a mindfulness and movement enthusiast, Veazey will share her passion, her knowledge and practical applications for instructing various styles of yoga and movement. She is an advocate for using yoga and movement practices to create a deeper connection to mind, body, and spirit within a disciplined daily practice.
All 200 hours will be face to face with Veazey all 8 weekends.
If you wish to learn more about Veazey personally, visit her at A Work In Progress, view her website here or check out her Instagram account, or to meet with her face-to-face about this training, please contact her directly here.